Saturday, June 11, 2016

Andi Bagus: Don't Waste Your Time. An Honest Review

I sent a screenshot regarding price confusion that was different from the advertised price online. You would too, right?

I was a bit agitated when I sent them this. Any respectable company would just supply a canned response, or say "We'll look into it for you."

Nope, not this one. She starts off by saying that I don't know how to make a proper conversion, when I'm simply stating what PayPal is showing me. If it's incorrect, then we don't have an issue.

She then sent me a copy of my order. Okay, so now I understand fully what I was charged and why. A professional business owner would leave it at that. 

Well, Andrea is anything but professional as you can see below. It is rude and defensive to tell me how well other orders are going just because I'm asking a rightful question.

When did I ask for a refund? Why is that an option, don't you WANT to make any money?

It goes on...


I'm trying to let her know where the miscommunication lies and that the issue is now, well...not even an issue.


I have every right to respond the way I did. I was almost shocked at how defensive she got...for no reason.

Unsolicited refund

Blocked on instagram!

Filed a complaint with the international better business bureau

Informed her, and she apparently thinks I have the problem. 

If you live your life trying to evade bad vibes and customer complaints...I feel sorry for the safe bubble you're trapped in. I truly do.

Andi Bagus is ridiculous, to say the very least.

5 comments:

  1. Oh.My.Gosh I almost had the exact same conversation with her Instagram and when I said she needs to better her customer service she told me I'm stuck up!?!?$? Wtf???? How can I write up a complaint?? I have never dealt with someone so horrible in my life I can't believe her business is not under the ground

    I wish I kept the messages but honestly they made me so upset I deleted them and blocked her but this gives me a lot of comfort knowing I'm not the only one! Let's band together and complain

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are horrible, they treated me so bad it literally ruined my day and made me shake with anger. I bought some stuff from there and it was okay but I got a pair of the "dangerous velour shorts" with the top, I liked the top but the band in the shorts was placed in so twisted they were unwearable and I was unable to manipulate the band through the shorts, I messaged them on ig asking if they think if it's a good idea to take it to alteration shop to have them fixed, keep in mind didn't want a refund or exchange didn't even ask I seriously loved them and they replied saying I was lying and I put them in the wash. What?! I replied saying no I didn't, and why would they just up right accuse a customer who spent over 400$ on murchandise then they blocked me. So yeah, don't buy from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They did the same thing to me after sending me the wrong bikini. They're extremely condescending and rude and blamed it on everything from the shipping company to their supposedly "overworked" employees. They told me I should get over it bc it's just a bikini. My next step is going directly to the owner and posting them on RIP OFF REPORT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am actually having a very big issue with their items. Own of the items suppose to be my size, but it’s 2 sizes smaller but says s/m. And another fits perfectly. I ordered a wrap top and the color is suppose to be white, but it’s like a black tea stain and they are refusing to accept this. They are not returning the money and trying to make me pay for the return shipping. Blaming everything on me ordering the wrong color and no comment about the size. I understand if it was my fault. But it’s them who messed up everything and so unfair for me to pay for shipping.

    ReplyDelete